- Manage client relationships and assist in business development for existing accounts.
- Solicit prospective customers by creating new relationships and obtaining new businesses.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through effective client support and resolve merchant complaints in a quick and efficient manner.
- Organize, coordinate and execute account strategies to build rapport with business owners.
- Proactively reach out to merchants in order to maintain strong relationships.
- Coordinate with industry partners to help resolve issues and add value to merchant accounts
Skills & Requirements:
- A minimum of two years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions in credit card processing industry. (MUST HAVE)
- Proven ability to respect and meet sales targets.
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Effectively communicate between customers,and through all phases of customer engagements. Ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good teamwork and leadership skills.
- Superior listening and negotiation skills.
- Weekly pay +uncapped commission and bonus structure.
- Fixed schedule (day shifts ONLY; no nights or weekends).
- Daily cash bonuses.
- Gift cards and awards.
- Group benefits.
- Free coffee/lattes
- Complimentary breakfast everyday
- Snack Bar
- Rooftop Terrace
- Monthly BBQ’s
- Upbeat work environment and fun company culture
Work for an organization that value talent and provides ample opportunity to grow. We believe that, if our employees grow, the company succeeds!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed in creating a diverse environment.
Apply easily by sending your resume to: careers@ digitechpayments.com
or calls us at 5142643117 for an interview
See more about our company: